We are thrilled to announce that capacity for this event has been expanded to 150 attendees! If you are interested in attending but have not yet pre-registered, we encourage you to submit your pre-registration as soon as possible to secure your spot.
Every attendee must be pre-registered and have their registration confirmed by the event staff in order to be permitted into the event venue.
- When does pre-registration close? Pre-registration for this event will close on Wednesday, June 2nd at 11:59 PM. We will not be registering attendees at the gate.
- How do I pre-register? Please fill out all required fields and don’t forget to hit the submit button.
- Incomplete forms will not be accepted for pre-registration. If you have questions about how to complete any of the fields, you can contact the reservationist at louise.flessas[at]nullgmail.com or the autocrat at cheripka.a[at]nullgmail.com.
- A pre-registration form will be required for each attendee. Please do not register as a group, as these pre-registrations cannot be accepted. Information on the pre-registration form is necessary for potential contact tracing and other safety reasons, and these forms will help us to manage the event headcount, therefore we require a complete form for each individual attendee. If you intend to attend as part of a group, there is a form field to indicate the other members in your group so that organizers can plan accordingly.
- Do I need to pay the entrance fee when I pre-register? Will paying at pre-registration guarantee my spot?
- Pre-registration is required to request an event confirmation. Do not send payment until a confirmation is sent to you because payment is only expected once you have a confirmation, and sending payment prematurely will not guarantee you a confirmation. The confirmation email you receive from event staff will contain information regarding your payment options.
- When will I know if my attendance is confirmed? If you aren’t certain whether your pre-registration was received and/or confirmed, please contact the reservationist at louise.flessas[at]nullgmail.com or the autocrat at cheripka.a[at]nullgmail.com.
- How will spots be apportioned? Apart from the event staff, all spots will be apportioned on a first-come, first-served basis. After all 150 slots have been filled, pre-registrants will be added to a waitlist in the order that their submission was received.
- Who is eligible to attend? Like with all SCA events, this event is open to the general public – with one notable exception.
- There will be no youth (children under 18) allowed on site for this event in accordance with COVID-19 guidelines. Although we will miss them greatly, please do not try to register them. All children will be turned away at the gate regardless of whether they were pre-registered/confirmed, and this may deny a spot for an eligible (i.e. adult) populace member to attend.
- What do I do if I pre-registered and received a confirmation, but I am no longer able to attend? If you have received a confirmed invitation but will be unable to attend, please contact event staff as quickly as possible so that we can contact someone from the waiting list.
- Do I need to provide proof of my active SCA membership when I register? In order to streamline the gate arrival process and avoid the non-member surcharge, we are asking all attendees to provide proof of membership in advance. You may upload an image of your membership card with the pre-registration form or you may send it separately our reservationist at louise.flessas[at]nullgmail.com or our autocrat at cheripka.a[at]nullgmail.com.