We understand that there is much rejoicing and excitement surrounding the first in-person event to be held in Atlantia in 2021. However, the plague has not yet fully abated. Thus, new rules for attendees have been developed in accordance with the current requirements of the SCA, local authorities, and the site operators.
They may make for an event that looks a little different than the Storvik Novice Tournaments of the past, but know that your event staff are doing everything within their power to give you the great SCA experience you long for and while keeping the populace as safe as possible.
Attendance at the event is capped at 150 people TOTAL
- This is a hard limit, and includes the event staff. Therefore, please be mindful that there will be fewer than 150 invitations available for all other attendees. Interested in securing your spot to attend? The Autocrat is still looking for an A&S Coordinator – contact cheripka.a[at]nullgmail.com if you’d like to volunteer.
Confirmed pre-registration is REQUIRED for admission
- Every person in attendance must have submitted a pre-registration form and have received an email confirming that they are permitted to attend. Event staff will be monitoring the site’s capacity and will be strictly enforcing limitations.
- Pre-registration will close at 11:59 pm on Wednesday, June 2nd.
- DO NOT JUST SHOW UP TO THE GATE, YOU WILL NOT BE ADMITTED.
Attendees MUST be admitted at the Gate
- All attendees must present themselves and proof of their confirmed pre-registration at the Gate upon arrival. This will help event staff to manage headcount and ensure compliance with site rules.
This is an adults-only event
- No youth (children under 18 years old) will be allowed on site due to COVID restrictions.
Standard COVID-19 health and safety protocols will be utilized
- Masks are required to be worn properly at all times, including while combatants are fighting.
- Pavilions will be positioned at least 6 feet apart to allow for social distancing.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available for use throughout the event space.
- You may bring food and drink for you and your family unit. Please do not share food or drink with others. All food or drink must be consumed while stationary.
- No communal water will be provided onsite, although there will be an accessible water spigot providing potable water.
- Gathering in large groups will be discouraged, particularly in areas such as the Gate and MOL tents. When in line, please maintain at least 6 feet (a spear length) between you and the person in front of you.
- There will be no loaner gear available for attendees at this event in accordance with current Society and Kingdom policy.